What is CDN?
A content delivery network (or CDN), is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the globe. So if an end user puts in a request for live content from the US, a CDN will deliver it from the closest server to minimize bandwidth requirements and provide the smoothest video stream possible.
5centsCDN’s network is built for the fastest, smartest, and most cost-efficient delivery of content all over the world. Each location boasts 10 gigabits of capacity that can support thousands of users at once without a hiccup. 5centsCDN partnerships with upstream providers give us 10 Gigabits of backbone with 500 Gbps of transit and peer-to-peer ability.
5centsCDN’s network enhances intelligent path routing, with a route system in place which allows for proper packet loss or latency monitoring capabilities. 5centsCDN immediately scales your online presence and lets you accelerate delivery of your live content by using the global infrastructure to back itself up. Your end users will be able to access their desired content from nearest PoP (point-of-presence) on the network, no matter where they live the in world. This makes sure that their content arrives with less buffer time, and smooth live streaming.
Some Amazing Features
- Lower costs of bandwidth
- Simple to implement, stay live within 30 minutes
- Near real time and detailed reporting
- Immediate and on demand ability
- Easy integration
- Availability and Assured by our SLA
Control Panel will put power on your fingertips:
- Easy to navigate and user friendly control panel.
- Make publishing points and stream names with ease.
- Control security of your content, domainlocking & geoblocking.
- Quick reporting gives useful data like bandwidth usage, hits, and lots more.
- Manage and submit support tickets or access the support tools and knowledgebase.
- You can manage the billing preferences and make online payments.