Video on Demand (VOD) enable your end viewers to watch video content on demand. 5centsCDN video on demand is perfect solution for Web Publishers, Media Companies, Mass Media Companies and many more industries. We encode your video and deliver to your end viewers, all you need to do is upload your video content to our origin servers.
How does VOD works?
- Activate your account
- Upload your video content using FTP, SCP or rsync
- Copy paste the embed code on your website
- Start streaming
Rocket science on the back end and behind the scenes
- By uploading your video content on to the origin servers, doesn’t allow you to start streaming.
- We handle the video encoding part as well, which means we convert the video content to a video type (MP4), hence the video can be played on various platforms such as web, iPhone, Android & Blackberry.
- For example your video content could be in WebM, MPEG4, 3GPP, MOV AVI, WMV and many more. For 5centsCDN to stream the video content to web and mobile platforms, we need to convert the content to a video type that can be played on web, iPhone, Android & Blackberry. This is achieved by Video encoding, is the process of converting digital video files from one format to another.
- FTP, SCP & Rsync
VOD Streaming Protocols
Supported File Types
Pricing & Features
|Push Zone||1 Included – Extra: $10 / year|
|Pull Zone||1 Included – Extra: $10 / year|
|Reports & Analytics||Yes|